RE: Bill Polhemus

Rich Playboy????

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Not sure who you're referring to, but it can't be me.

With a wife and three kids, after algebra homework, coaching soccer
And coloring with my five year old, there isn't much time left to
Be a playboy.

I sure a hell am not rich, not with my wife shopping at Prada, Chanel and
Gucci!!

Must be thinking of someone else!

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Principal