Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bill Polhemus[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bill Polhemus
- From: "Chance, Acie" <AChance(--nospam--at)lacsd.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:13:09 -0700
From: Michael Hemstad [mailto:mhemstad(--nospam--at)mbjeng.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 11:03 AM
Subject: Bill PolhemusBill Polhemus wrote:"...And feel free to give her my email address, if you like. As I said
before: I really do not care any more what anyone thinks of my beliefs
That's been clear for a long time, Bill.
I think it's time for you to go away. So, apparently, do most of the other participants here.
Shafat, please, please, remove this clown from our List so we can go back to talking about engineering.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Bill Polhemus
- Next by Subject: RE: Bill Polhemus
- Previous by thread: Re: Bill Polhemus
- Next by thread: RE: Bill Polhemus