From: Michael Hemstad [mailto:mhemstad(--nospam--at)mbjeng.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 11:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Bill Polhemus

Bill Polhemus wrote:

"...And feel free to give her my email address, if you like. As I said

before: I really do not care any more what anyone thinks of my beliefs

or opinions."

That's been clear for a long time, Bill.

I think it's time for you to go away.  So, apparently, do most of the other participants here.

Shafat, please, please, remove this clown from our List so we can go back to talking about engineering.

Mike Hemstad