RE: Bill Polhemus

Bill never claimed to be everyone’s representative.  Although I agree with Bill on some things and occasionally enjoy his diatribe, I would say an individual  has to have an ego the size of Texas to not give a crap what other people think = Texanism.

Since Bill is naturalized to Texas, it demonstrates that being a redneck it is not genetic.  I picture Bill as a dude in a pickup truck listening to [Michael Savage, Sean Hamnity, Laura Ingram, Tom Likas, etc…] and slowly driving in two lanes while preening himself  in the rearview mirror while there is a traffic jam behind him honking.

You only are encouraging him by responding – please just hit your delete button so the madness to end.

From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:20 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Bill Polhemus

Find the delete button on your keyboard. And please, try not to act as everybody's representative.  Sorry - you ain't.

FWIW, Bill Polhemus practically never lowers himself to personal insults.  The opposing side does. I find it not being limited to our list only. Interesting - refer to O. Henry's The Roads We Take...

Steve Gordin, SE

Irvine CA