	From: Eli Grassley [mailto:elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com]
	Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 12:17 PM
	To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Cc: admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject: RE: Bill Polhemus

	I second that.  For this list to remain a viable forum for
engineering discussion, there must be some kind of a 	limit for "off
topic" posts.

	I would say that insulting the wives of dead war veterans would
more than cross that line.

	I challenge everyone to CEASE responding to any current
off-topic threads.  Those of you that can't are a poor 	example of
professionalism.

	~~ Eli ~~