Re: Bill Polhemus--["alarming"?]

Steve,

Possibly I'm a flippin' idiot.  That's not what I
interpretted from his comments.  Maybe it's like I
said in an earlier post, we all see what we want to
see.  But to me, the words should mean something, and
if we can't read and understand each other, then we
can't communicate.

John Riley

Yahoo! for Good