Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Bill Polhemus--["alarming"?]

No, Steve, I DO agree.  Because of the vast amount of time that has passed since those courses they have faded significantly in current importance.  Sort of like the steel course I might have taken last week is more important to me *today* than the basic steel course I took 40 years ago, although the recent one certainly built on the first one, as well as on all of the intervening information I've learned about steel.
Ralph