Re: Bill Polhemus

Eli Grassley wrote:

I would say that insulting the wives of dead war veterans would more than cross that line.

I say any "wife of a dead war veteran" that whines about "Bush's war" is her own insult.

I'm not putting up with this any more. You cannot hide behind the whinery of the Left any longer on this issue. There is too long a beautiful tradition of heroic sacrifice.

Then there's Cindy Sheehan in the ditch, making a mockery of all of it.

YOU'RE the disgraceful side of this argument, believe me.