Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: Bracing Requirements

Yes, I expect the tension member to carry a higher portion of the load
burden. The compression member keeps trying to scare me with all sorts of
slenderness issues, mysterious residual stresses, effective length
adjustments and seemingly endless rhetoric surrounding Euler and the pending
doom of my system. I didn't know Euler was one of them?