Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Bill Polhemus - Rare PUBLIC show of support[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Bill Polhemus - Rare PUBLIC show of support
- From: "K HAN" <KHANCSE(--nospam--at)HOTMAIL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:34:20 -0700
- Cc: <AChance(--nospam--at)lacsd.org>, <davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>, <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
Subject: Bill Polhemus - Rare PUBLIC show of support
>Chance, Acie wrote:
> Do not assume you know what other participants want. If I want you to
> speak for me I will tell you so or vote for you. As has been said
> before use the delete key
>Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:
>Rare PUBLIC show of support, eh?
I do equate it a part of silent support.
>David Topete <davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
>Rarely, has he added anything to the technical aspects.
I do equate him a part of long list of long timers here who are sharing their engineering knowledge.
I do equate him a part of short list of green who are not timid divulging on their novice status on certain engineering subject.
In short, it is my personal opinion and I do appreciate all contribution from fellow engineers.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bill Polhemus (Mike Brown resigns)
- Next by Subject: Re: Bill Polhemus - there is a choice
- Previous by thread: Off Topic
- Next by thread: Effective Width for Steel Plates