Re: Bill Polhemus - Rare PUBLIC show of support

To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Bill Polhemus - Rare PUBLIC show of support

>Chance, Acie wrote:
> Do not assume you know what other participants want.  If I want you to
> speak for me I will tell you so or vote for you.   As has been said
> before use the delete key

>Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:
>Acie:
>Rare PUBLIC show of support, eh?
Bill:
I do equate it a part of silent support.

>David Topete <davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
>Rarely, has he added anything to the technical aspects.

David:
I do equate him a part of long list of long timers here who are sharing their engineering knowledge.
I do equate him a part of short list of green who are not timid divulging on their novice status on certain engineering subject.

In short, it is my personal opinion and I do appreciate all contribution from fellow engineers.

Regards,

Khan