Re: Valley Rafters

I had the same problem Steve. Our company decided to mention our findings, evaluation and recommended repair. I had a problem with this ut what else could you do. Our company saw maybe 20 of these structures and there is probably another 4000 out there. I have learned from an older framer that they were taught to do this is the late 40's, 50's and early 60's in southern California.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA