From: David Topete [mailto:davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 15:43
To: SEAINT List
Subject: Using e-mail filters

I've been lurking for the past few weeks because I've been home with my wife and newborn daughter.  However, it's sad to check my e-mail and see nearly 200(!) new messages just in my SEAINT folder!  Imagine if i hadn't used the filter to block Mr. Polhemus' name and mostly rambling rants...

Many times he's just said things to get reactions from others on the LIST.  Rarely, has he added anything to the technical aspects.  Typically, it's "OT."  I suggest to do as I've done for a while now, and use the e-mail block feature.  I would also ask for others to just simply ignore the OT postings of Mr. Polhemus, and leave him be...

DT

Yahoo! for Good