Throw out OT

I agree with you for the most part.  But your final
comment, "after 10, 20, 30 ... off topic posts, we
should take some action" is a formula to achieve
ostracizm, by allowing several to attack one.  And
isn't that precisely what has occurred?

But as long as "action" is taken against everyone who
participates in an OT, regardless of the number of
submittals, I'd go along with it.  And let's include,
as offending submittals, those who submit "out of
office" emails.

Since we're all responsible adults, let's set the
limit not at 10, 20, or 30, but rather at ONE.  I can
control myself.

John Riley

http://mail.yahoo.com