Re: Tip for those in digest mode.

G.V  try gmail.  I love it for this type application.  It puts emails in folders based on subject.  If there are subjucts OT that do not concern you, then archive the folder and it is stored and appended when the next email arrives with the same subject.

Best thing is the disk space is on gmail's server and not on mine!

Ron Hill