Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Leveling Nuts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Leveling Nuts
- From: "John L. Smart" <smartj(--nospam--at)smartengineers.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:04:42 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "John L. Smart" <smartj(--nospam--at)smartengineers.com>
I have a plan reviewer telling me that if I allow leveling nuts, I must specify that the column be leveled, shimmed, then the leveling nuts backed off before grouting. The erectors I have asked have never heard of this. Has anyone else? I assume the point is to keep the column from sitting on the bolts, but so what?
John L. Smart
Lindsey & Ritter, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Let's share photos
- Next by Subject: RE: Leveling Nuts
- Previous by thread: RE: Tip for those in digest mode.
- Next by thread: RE: Leveling Nuts