RE: Tip for those in digest mode.

Congratulations on having an ounce of professionalism Vishwanath.  It is
commendable.
I truly hope that some people on this "engineering list" can find the
ability to look beyond their selfish desire to rant and realize it is in
everyone's best interest if we keep the OT posting down to a whisper.

~~ Eli ~~

I was worse than you on the steel-detail list, before
I got publicly pulled up for being a "list polluter"
and a "nuisance from overseas".
I am truly cured of this malady.
I announced on the list that I would be writing  on
off topic subjects to a private list of about 50
international friends who welcome them and who have
told me so.
The rest of the list members heaved a collective and
huge sigh of relief that I could hear across the
oceans.

Regards
G Vishwanath
Bangalore, India