Re: Bill Polhemus... brainwashed

Bernard, Scott C. wrote:

-->
Correct me if I am wrong, I was over there for the first Gulf War, I don't recall any peace treaties being signed... only a cease fire was signed, and that was contingent on the Hussein government's */_full cooperation_/* with all the requirements dictated by the UN.

One single instance by Saddam of shooting at coalition aircraft over the "no fly zone" was all it took for him to be in violation of the cease-fire agreement.

But we live in a time that Neville Chamberlain only DREAMED about.