Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OT: Leveling Nuts and Waterstops and Bears, Oh My![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: OT: Leveling Nuts and Waterstops and Bears, Oh My!
- From: Jim Getaz <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:19:24 -0400
Not wanting to be left out of the off-topic posts: it is not in the original body of the Constitution nor in the amendments, but doesn’t the Declaration of Independence mention, “that all men, women, waterstops, leveling and other assorted nuts, and valley rafters are created equal, that they are endowed by their plan checker with certain unalienable rights….”
- Prev by Subject: OT: For Katrina Victims - Students
- Next by Subject: OT: My other job is
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC 358
- Next by thread: OT: For Katrina Victims - Students