Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Insurance[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)SEAINT.ORG>
- Subject: RE: Insurance
- From: "Kevin Polin" <KevinPolin(--nospam--at)Cyberonic.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:06:37 -0700
Ask for Rosie…
Dennis’ post about wrap around insurance prompted me to ask this question.
If you’re just starting out, how do you know where to purchase Liability Insurance from? An internet search? ASCE? Your local home/business insurance agent? Are there preferred companies that you might recommend? How do you decide which is a good agency to go with? How do you determine how much coverage you need? TIA
- From: Dall
- Prev by Subject: RE: Insurance
- Next by Subject: Re: Insurance
- Previous by thread: RE: Insurance
- Next by thread: Re: Insurance