Re: Insurance

When I was looking two years ago, I found some good
info at NSPE.org.  They even had a summary table of
various providers with costs, coverages, pros and
cons, etc.

One hint, I started with the intention of doing only a
minimal amount of side work.  I locked into a fixed
price contract for three years based on an estimated
revenue of only $20k per year.  Needless to say, my
first renewal payment next year is going to be brutal
when they find out I am full-time at this.

Jim Wilson
Stroudsburg, PA