From: Brian S Bossley [mailto:BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Questions re: Doors & Windows

I always consider doors and windows as openings when looking at wind
(both MWFRS and components and cladding) for exactly that reason.  If
the window breaks or a door gets ripped off its hinges in a storm, it IS
an opening. So it's quite possible that you would have to consider it a
partially enclosed building.

 - Brian Bossley