Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Insurance[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Insurance
- From: "Nels Roselund" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:24:29 -0700
Go to the Structure Magazine website www.structuremag.org, click on “current issue”, then click on Archives, then click on the May 2005 issue, and click on Insurance Guide. Or the following will probably get you there: http://www.structuremag.org/archives/2005/May%202005/Insurance-Guide-May-05.pdf
From: Dall [mailto:dallphin(--nospam--at)rbnet.com]
Dennis’ post about wrap around insurance prompted me to ask this question.
If you’re just starting out, how do you know where to purchase Liability Insurance from? An internet search? ASCE? Your local home/business insurance agent? Are there preferred companies that you might recommend? How do you decide which is a good agency to go with? How do you determine how much coverage you need? TIA
- From: Dall
- Prev by Subject: Re: Insurance
- Next by Subject: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?
- Previous by thread: Re: Insurance
- Next by thread: Re: Effective Width for Steel Plates - AISC FAQ and other perspectives