From: Dall [mailto:dallphin(--nospam--at)rbnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:44 PM
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Insurance

Dennis’ post about wrap around insurance prompted me to ask this question.

If you’re just starting out, how do you know where to purchase Liability Insurance from?  An internet search?  ASCE?  Your local home/business insurance agent?  Are there preferred companies that you might recommend?  How do you decide which is a good agency to go with?  How do you determine how much coverage you need?   TIA