Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Insurance[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)SEAINT.ORG>
- Subject: RE: Insurance
- From: "M. David Finley, P.E., P.A." <davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:59:27 -0400
Responding only to the coverage question, the answer is how much you want and how much your clients want. I'd recommend carrying a base amuont that meets what the majority of your clients want. For those clients that want higher coverage, let them pay the step increase for you to have the higher coverage.
I know some small practices choose to go bare, but I've landed several decent projects that would not have been offered to me if I did not have professional liability coverage.
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL 32025
- From: Dall
- Prev by Subject: Insurance
- Next by Subject: RE: Insurance
- Previous by thread: Insurance
- Next by thread: RE: Insurance