From: Brian S Bossley [mailto:BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Questions re: Doors & Windows

Even if the door IS designed for the correct forces under chapter 16,
there is no guarantee that the door will not be left open during a
storm, either.  And in a lot of industrial facilities, with trucks going
in and out, the big dock doors pretty much stay open all day.  So I
still think I would consider it an opening in calculating my wind loads.

 - Brian Bossley