From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: September 15, 2005 4:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Bill Polhemus - there is a choice

Fellow engineers,

        I've been on the list for about six years.  Up till now Bill P. has
been a very prolific and worthwhile contributor to the list.  His off-topic
comments have generally not been really excessive and have occasionally even

been both informative (to me at least) and entertaining.  But this time,
relating to the hurricane, it's as if he's a different person.

        Bill indicated recently that he's from the hurricane affected area,
therefore, it's reasonable to assume that he has friends and relatives still

there.  He indicated that his daughter was all right but there may be others

not accounted for.  Has anyone who knows him personally thought to give him
a call to find out how he's doing?  Perhaps he's hurting more than he's
letting on.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson