Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Subject: heavy timber frame[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Subject: heavy timber frame
- From: "K HAN" <KHANCSE(--nospam--at)HOTMAIL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 06:20:04 -0700
Subject: heavy timber frame
I had a similar one - knee brace, cutting slab is not option.
I suggested a box frame (2'x2'x3'H) around post base. Architect went further to use them.
just a suggestion to avoid nitty-gritty number crunching and detail works.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Subject: 3/4" and 1 1/8" Plywood Shear Value (diaphragm)? (by Joseph Harouni)
- Next by Subject: T-hanger ballpark costs
- Previous by thread: RE: Time For A Break
- Next by thread: Sole plate anchor rod holes