From: Joe Grill [mailto:jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 12:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Leveling Nuts

Harold,
Out of curiosity, what do you consider "small" shear?  I've never done any
structures where I would really consider the shear transfer "large", and am
considering moving more towards shear lugs, but where I work I know I will
catch a lot of flack for doing that.  It doesn't matter what you do here
it's never been done that way before.

Another bad day.

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.