Where to find the "h0" distance in the AISC Manual?

AISC LRFD has this "h0" distacnce (distance between flange centroids) that is not list in any of the table I can find.

So for wide flanges, I just take the depth and subtract a flange thickness.

Is that right?  The 2005 AISC uses "h0" in the flexural design to find the "Lr" which makes this number a lot more important.   See Eq. F2-6.

Thanks

Sam Chang
Cupertino, CA