From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 1:08 PM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: Scotland

Hello All,

Some friends, both Architects, are leaving for Scotland for a couple weeks.  Oban, Inverness, Aberdeen, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.

Any structures of special note to add to the "must see" list?

Also,

Thanks to everyone who responded regarding my Canada trip.  We had a great time; truly beautiful country.