Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sole plate anchor rod holes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sole plate anchor rod holes
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:01:53 EDT
It has been our experience that most fabricators supply 1/8" steel plate templets with anchors installed and delivered to job site for the concrete contractor to place.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sole plate anchor rod holes
- Next by Subject: Specifying thermal spray coatings (zinc metallizing)
- Previous by thread: Re: Sole plate anchor rod holes
- Next by thread: question on welding values