RE: SEAOC Blue Book- New Edition

I don’t have any insight knowledge of this. But, SEAOC being a California entity, and California still using 97 UBC, we probably will not see a new edition until we adopt the 2006 IBC, which is not anticipated to happen until early 2008.

Ben Yousefi, SE

Santa Monica, CA

From: Wontae Kim [mailto:kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:26 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: SEAOC Blue Book- New Edition

Does anybody know WHEN SEAOC will release new edition of 'Recmmended Lateral Force Requirements...'?

--

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

*** eSafe detected hostile content in this email and removed it. ***
\HTML Active Content:   Found Spoofed Phishing URL,  Overall Attributes Removed - 1: 'href'