Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SEAOC Blue Book- New Edition[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SEAOC Blue Book- New Edition
- From: "Ben Yousefi" <Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)SMGOV.NET>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:44:04 -0700
- Disposition-notification-to: "Ben Yousefi" <Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)SMGOV.NET>
I don’t have any insight knowledge of this. But, SEAOC being a California entity, and California still using 97 UBC, we probably will not see a new edition until we adopt the 2006 IBC, which is not anticipated to happen until early 2008.
Ben Yousefi, SE
From: Wontae Kim
Does anybody know WHEN SEAOC will release new edition of 'Recmmended Lateral Force Requirements...'?
*** eSafe detected hostile content in this email and removed it. ***
\HTML Active Content: Found Spoofed Phishing URL, Overall Attributes Removed - 1: 'href'
- Prev by Subject: SEAOC Blue Book- New Edition
- Next by Subject: Seismic Design
- Previous by thread: SEAOC Blue Book- New Edition
- Next by thread: floor live loads