From: hadiprawira djohan [mailto:hadiprawira(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:10 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Converting ceiling joist to floor joist.

In my case, I have the ex. footing dug and verified the soil. If the footing is inadeaquate, i would suggest helical piles system.

I wonder if anyone else has any other ideas!

djohan.

Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

Chuck:

How do you upgrade the footings on these structures ??

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA

Yahoo! for Good