Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: floor live loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: floor live loads
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:39:01 -0700
Not a direct answer but usually restaurants use a consultant in the layout of their food processing equipment, work benches, etc. This can be invaluable in providing equipment loading locations. As a helpful precaution, I was once involved in the resolution of floor vibrations that were determined to be coming from a dough mixing machine. Kitchen equipment can present a lot of unexpected gremlins.
Bob Garner, S.E.
From: Sharon Robertson
UBC Table 16-A lists some general live loads.
What would you use for the following?
Visit us on the web at www.arconengineers.com
- Prev by Subject: floor live loads
- Next by Subject: RE: floor live loads
- Previous by thread: RE: floor live loads
- Next by thread: RE: floor live loads