From: "Candi Anderson" <canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: WRPD pipe(?)

I'm looking at some gas plans and see the following notation:  12 WRPD -
15# (86).  I understand the 12 to mean 12", the 15# to be the pressure,
but don't know the WRPD or the (86).  I thought the (86) might be
metric, but can't "get there". Can anyone help out-- and perhaps there
is a website that would shed some light on some of the other notations
(which I assume are standard-- although they may be old or even
outdated)?

Candi Anderson, P.E.