RE: Journalist query: New Orleans levee/floodwall breaches

I will post a link to my article once it appears.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 6:06 PM
To: John.McQuaid(--nospam--at)newhouse.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Journalist query: New Orleans levee/floodwall breaches

John, thank you very much for actually *researching* the situation, so that you end up with an accurate understanding.  Could you give us a link to your article(s) when it/they are published?

Unfortunately this isn't my area of structural engineering, so I can't help you.

Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Richmond CA USA