To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 1:11 PM
Subject: RE: Design of Glass as a Walking Surface

Mr. Scott made these glass retaining walls that held two fully grown
humpback whales inside a Klingon Bird Of Prey and a million gallons of
sea water. It survived a time warp around the sun... I think he used
Transparent Aluminum, but it looked like glass.... I'm sure it could
handle foot traffic.

Kirk Out

-gm

I have nothing useful to ad, just wanted to de-geek myself for the rest
of the day