Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: Concrete pricing (EDITTED)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: Concrete pricing (EDITTED)
- From: "Sharon Robertson" <sharon(--nospam--at)arconengineers.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:36:19 -0700
There is a shortage of CEMENT due to growth of developing nations. We may start importing from Mexico. This is a current event.
I don't know about Colorado particularly. Isn't everything expensive in Colorado? You may want to Google news COLORADO CEMENT.
From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 2:23 PM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: Concrete pricing
- Prev by Subject: Re: RE: Concrete pricing
- Next by Subject: Concrete Wall Shrinkage & Construction Joints
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: Concrete pricing
- Next by thread: Height of Building/Shear Wall design