Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Glass Walkway[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Glass Walkway
- From: "Eric Tompos" <etompos(--nospam--at)ntainc.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:41:25 -0500
- Cc: <jharouni(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
Some guidance on structural glass can be found at www.icc-es.org . ICC-ES AC213 is the specification for glass shearwalls and diaphragms.
Rather than glass, I would recommend the use of polycarbonate panels. www.gallinausa.com is one source for polycarbonate panels.
- Prev by Subject: Re: GEOTECH: Requirements for Rock
- Next by Subject: Golf your way to continuing professional competency
- Previous by thread: Re:Bolt retighthening
- Next by thread: Net Tensile Strain