Net Tensile Strain

Hi!

How can I decide net tensile strains for reinforcements whose fy is not 60ksi?
(In 60ksi, rebar 0.002 is based on fy/Es which is 0.00207 for compression-controlled limit.
Isn't 0.005 for tension-controlled limit decided on experience?)
For example, what numbers can I used for G40 rebar limits?

****Wontae Kim****
Unistress Corp.
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(Tel)  413-629-2031