Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SMRSF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SMRSF
- From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:59:54 -0800
You may need a bigger beam to control drift.
From: Paul Feather
Why the W6x9 in the first place?
The W6 is contributing next to nothing to the frame, you could probably eliminate it and not have any substantial change in frame behavior. I would match the depth of the opposite side for continuity plate connections if nothing else, and if you are trying to have a three bay frame, then you need something that will actually be a three bay frame.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SMRSF
- Next by Subject: RE: SMRSF
- Previous by thread: Re: SMRSF
- Next by thread: RE: SMRSF