Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Eli Grassley" <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:13:36 -0700
Can anyone comment on the appropriateness of placing concrete on saturated soil? I have a contractor that is asking if he can pour his strip footings thru some 1” standing puddles. Said he has done it plenty of times in the past…
Eli S. Grassley, PE
PETERSON, STREHLE, MARTINSON, INC.
- Prev by Subject: Re:
- Next by Subject: RE:
- Previous by thread: Re: SMRSF
- Next by thread: concrete on standing water