Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
concrete on standing water[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: concrete on standing water
- From: "Eli Grassley" <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:14:45 -0700
Can anyone comment on the appropriateness of placing concrete on saturated soil? I have a contractor that is asking if he can pour his strip footings thru some 1” standing puddles. Said he has done it plenty of times in the past…
Eli S. Grassley, PE
PETERSON, STREHLE, MARTINSON, INC.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Cover (Flat Slab)
- Next by Subject: RE: concrete on standing water
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: RE: concrete on standing water