Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE:
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:23:37 -0700
I'll bet he has.
From: Eli Grassley [mailto:elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:14 PM
Can anyone comment on the appropriateness of placing concrete on saturated soil? I have a contractor that is asking if he can pour his strip footings thru some 1” standing puddles. Said he has done it plenty of times in the past…
Eli S. Grassley, PE
PETERSON, STREHLE, MARTINSON, INC.
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: "Prison Break"
- Previous by thread: RE: concrete on standing water
- Next by thread: Bar Stools on the move