Re: concrete on standing water

As long as he doesn't do a lot of stomping around in
the trench while placing the concrete, the concrete
should just dispace the water.  I'd be more concerned
about the soil than the concrete.  If you have a
geotechnical engineer on the project, let him pass
judgement on the affair.

Why doesn't he just pump it out?  He's spent time
talking when he could have had it done.

John Riley