Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: House support on screw anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: House support on screw anchors
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:01:30 EDT
I would have them verify the steel in the footings at a couple of locations. I would think 5-6 ft spacing is more reasonable.
They shoud require a soils engineer to give recommendations not a contractor.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: House support on screw anchors
- Next by Subject: How to calculate 'shear span-depth ratio'?
- Previous by thread: House support on screw anchors
- Next by thread: Counterfort Retaining Walls