Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SMRSF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SMRSF
- From: Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:37:17 EDT
If this is a SMF, you can't use the W14x61, it doesn't meet b/t ratio for seismic (53/SqRt Fy), you need to go to a W14x68 miniumum. I would lean towards the W14x48, since you may require doubler plates in your column.
In a message dated 9/27/2005 4:34:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: SMRSF
- Next by Subject: RE: SMTP Port 25 Blocked for Outgoing Emails
- Previous by thread: Re: SMRSF
- Next by thread: [no subject]