Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
wind load / curtain wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: wind load / curtain wall
- From: "Mueller, John" <jmueller(--nospam--at)pcf-p.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:48:21 -0400
I’m an architect, not an engineer... So please forgive my basic question...
Would someone point me to a reference for how to use wind-load information to determine the moment of intertia required for a mullion, assuming a normal rectangular mullion/muntin pattern?
- Prev by Subject: RE: wind lines and jurisdictions
- Next by Subject: RE: wind load / curtain wall
- Previous by thread: FW: Ceiling joists/rafter ties IRC R802.3.1
- Next by thread: RE: wind load / curtain wall