RE: Question of Ethics

Good question.

According to my legal council, as long as there is no "non-compete"
agreement
Which usually only applies to firm share holders or "owners"

I was not an owner as the buy in provisions were, frankly, ridiculous.

So:

When I left my last job, quite a few of the firms clients came to the new
firm.

It is important to note, however, that I brought most, if not all of the
those clients into the firm in the first place.

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax