Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ENERCALC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ENERCALC
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:12:51 EDT
Does anyone know what happened to ENERCALC? I've gone to the web site and I can't get any information about updates or revisions past the 5.6.1 patch (Oct. 26, 2002). I thought they were going to put out a 5.8 version in Fall of 2003 and a SEL Version 6 later on but I can't find any info on this. I've sent email to support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com but I get no response. What gives?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Electronic Signature and Stamp in CA and USA
- Next by Subject: RE: ENERCALC
- Previous by thread: RE: coefficient of friction
- Next by thread: RE: ENERCALC