S-Frame/P-Frame

I'm looking at structural analysis software.  Since college (I graduated
back in '98), I've the Research Engineers product STAAD and it's many builds
and versions.  I have grown to know the program, however, there are a couple
of things I don't like about it, whether it be the company or the program
itself.  That being said, I am looking for another Structural Analysis
software.  I am currently researching S-Frame/P-Frame.  I am assuming the
difference between S and P is S is 3D and P is 2D.  I am interested in
hearing what others have to say about this program, and if there are people
out there that could give me a side by side comparrison between S-Frame and
Staad.  I'd certainly entertain just about any commentary you could give me
on this software package and comparrissons.

Sincerely,
David Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming